NO MEDICAL PERSONNEL ON PRACTICE DAYS:
There is not an ambulance/EMT service onsite on practice days. Ambulance service is available via 911.
NO MEDICAL INSURANCE:
Riders are not covered for any type of medical costs or transport. Riders are advised to carry their own health insurance, short and long term disability insurance, and gap insurance. Riders should check there policies to ensure they are covered and not specifically excluded from participating in motocross practice or motocross racing.
Protective Gear – All riders must wear protected equipment.
At a minimum, a rider must have:
- a helmet, and goggles
- long pants
- over the ankle boots while riding, (even while in the pits)
- a standard “in the industry” silencer or spark arrestor on your machine.
Please use good judgement when it comes to protective clothing and equipment.
General park rules:
- NO RIDING UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN SIGNED IN BY A STAFF MEMBER.
- Helmets must be worn and buckled at all times, even in the pits
- First(1st) gear ONLY in the pits, no wheelies, no roost
- Ride only tracks and trails that best suit your skill level.
- NEVER leave a designated trail.
- Always pay attention to and comply with trail directional, and informational signage as well as all park staff and flaggers. All trails are one-way. Riding in the opposite direction is dangerous!
- Reckless and dangerous behavior will NOT be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not complying with the park rules, to ask you to leave our property and the right to close at any time due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Spectators must stay within designated fenced areas.
- The pee-wee track is for kids only. Park staff will suggest when a rider should advance to the next level area or track.
- No double-riding at any time
- Any and all incidents must be reported to Park Staff and/or a track official
- It is under the discretion of parents/guardians to allow minor children on any track or trail at any time.
- Drugs, alcohol, and/or firearms are not allowed on the premise. These are grounds for immediate ejection from the park.
- Have fun, smile, and ride hard.